Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jogged with Rihanna

I jogged with Rihanna yesterday. She came in to fetch me at around 3:00 or some other and we lingered for a bit more to have a little prattle with my mom. I also requested that she bring her HP 6 (I itch to reread it) but Van has it and won’t be accessible until I think this afternoon. Anyway, we didn’t cover more than four laps. It’s lame, I know, considering that the weather was very nice. I was ready to die of hyperventilation each time I ran a few yards. Boy I haven’t been doing my cardio for days. And the results suck all time high. I couldn’t sprint without requiring a few gulps of water, which meant that I would have to clutch one bottle when I jog, which needless to say sucks. Rihanna, likewise, was out of it. Way out of it. Rihanna was begging for a break each blink. I couldn’t complain because I was doing nearly as worse. So after a few minutes we finally gave up and were reduced to watching other people rehearse their dance steps. I think we spent the better part of our time sitting down and ogling at people play soccer. Well, there’s only so much I can do. I’m just thankful my PE isn’t a bloodsucker.