Saturday, October 28, 2006

Michigan

I live in a city in Michigan. It's not a big city, there isn't even tall buildings here. Specifically my house is outside of the "downtown" area in a post-war neighborhood. The houses are small, like 750 sq ft small. At least once a week I see this man walking by with a different dog at a rapid pace. Is he a dog walker? Who can afford to pay a dog walker here? Does he walk them from a near by wealthy community? I want to know. He walks by at such a brisk pace with this super determined look on his face. Maybe the per capita homicide rate that is worse than Detroit has something to do with his haste. It would be difficult to keep up if I were to decide to interrogate. He doesn't look like he wants to talk really. I wonder how much he makes?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. my name is landin,i live in michigan to and theres not big buildings where im at either. You no that your really pretty, and i want to be a famous sing/ actor when i grow up. How did you become a singer? p.s im a girl.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Rihanna Home