Friday, September 22, 2006

Jessica Simpson

Well, Jessica Simpson may be *another* blonde teen singer, but she does have talent. On her second album, Irresistible, she proves that she can sing and could be around for awhile. Unlike Sweet Kisses, there are a lot of fast songs and songs that deal with the darker sides of love, like cheating. Sure, there are some tracks which I would consider filler ones, but there are enough good ones on here to make it worth buying. My favorite songs are: Irresistible, A Little Bit, There You Were, What's It Gonna Be, Hot Like Fire, I Never, and Eye on the Sparrow. That's over half of the songs. So, as you can tell, I do like it, but I wouldn't reccommend it to everyone. If you don't like teen pop music, chances are you will not like this one. But, if you can at least tolerate it, I would suggest checking this cd out because it features a very talented singer and pretty decent songs.